Monday, August 26, 2013

Swimming in bubble tea

Have you ever gone swimming in an ocean full of bubble tea? Well, maybe they were millions of jellyfish, or maybe there was a silicone spill somewhere, and all the silicone balled up into little globules. But I chose to focus on how much they felt like tapioca balls. Millions and millions of tapioca balls. In a perfectly temperate ocean of salty bubble tea. On a beautiful beach. Full of beautiful people. Some of whom were my friends. All day. With good snacks and drinks. And deer on the walkways.

Because that's how it is on Fire Island. My second time ever. My first time to Cherry Grove.



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Im Lauren. I love bubble tea and I found some wide stainless steel straws on ebay for those tapioca balls.

    http://stores.ebay.com/malabarhillz

    ReplyDelete