Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weiner Names New Campaign Manager

A movie I wrote with Steve screened for the first time on Monday, and it was great, and when it goes up online I will post it, but it was not so much a selfish joy thing. I loved that my friend Cyndi did a bunch of gorgeous animation and photo work on it, and I loved that my family came out to see it, and I loved the way the whole thing came together as completely volunteer and collaborative, but it was not so much a selfish joy thing. I'm proud of the film, and it was fun to see it on a big screen, and I met people I will want to work with again, but it was not so much a selfish joy thing. But you know what was? This. Andy Borowitz on Anthony Weiner, again. Is Carolos Danger an easy target? You bet he is. Did Andy hit the the inner circle with his arrow? Uh huh. And I hope he keeps taking those easy shots, because it just plain makes me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment