Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Remember how a couple weeks ago I was running on the treadmill and watching Millionaire and then Cuomo got on the TV and told us all about the state of emergency and then when I tuned back in, Millionaire was over? That's not what happened this time. This time, by chance, I started running at 12:30 PM, which I then discovered was just when Millionaire starts, and I watched the whole thing which means I ran for 1/2 hour, not including warm up and cool down, which is pretty great for the middle of a work day. Also, the smarmy college boy lost pretty quickly, with only $1000 and the smart woman got $75,000, which made me happy for her. Also, it seems like Achilles probably died from a puncture to the posterior tibial artery.

No comments:

Post a Comment